Legal Questions?

Contact Website Phone
The Legal Aid Society of Columbus 1.888.246.4418
OSU Student Legal Services 614. 247.5853
Columbus Urban League 614.257.6300

Help for Seniors?

Contact Website Phone
Franklin County Office on Aging 614.525.6200

Need to file a complaint concerning your landlord?

Note: Please read our Do’s and Don’ts document before you file the complaint!

Contact Website Phone
Columbus Code Enforcement 614.645.3111 0r 311
Delaware County General Health District 740.368.1700
Franklin County Public Health 614.525.3160
Madison County General Health District 740.852.3065
City of Worthington


These are enforcement agencies. Do NOT request general information about bed bugs from them. Write us at “File Complaint” in the form below.

Problems with a hotel?

Contact Email Phone
Ohio Dept. of Commerce Inspection Bureau 888.276.0303

Bought infested bedding or upholstered furniture?

Contact Website Phone
Dept. of Commerce, Bedding Division 614.644.3964

File Complaint

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your ZIP code (required)

Why do you need to file a complaint? (require)

Enter the code you see on the image:


Print Friendly